View Single Post
      01-23-2018, 07:50 AM   #43
325_bucks
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebeam View Post
No, I'm 29 and I just bought an Alpina B7. I like luxury with my cars and I have no interest in what others my age would buy if they had my income. No full fledge sports car, even a 911 Turbo S can compete with a 750, S550, and S8

Buy what you want! I'm married so peacocking is not a requirement of my car. If you are looking to peacock I would get a different car. Your question makes me think you care what others think of you, hence you are looking for an ostentatious vehicle to display a certain image. A 750 is not that car.
Nah I don't care what other people think really, I've had some great and shocking cars in the past (I had one of the old long ford mondeos when I was about 25 for some reason, if anything is an old man car, that really is). Peacocking is also not what I'm into, and if I wanted to do that I would definitely get a different car. I see this thread has provoked a lot of responses and opinion. Really, all I wanted to know was what age other people thought suited this car best, if any. Clearly there are young and older people who have bought it but that wouldn't have swayed me. As it is, I've got one on order now anyway.
Appreciate 0