Quote:
Originally Posted by cwulffy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretender View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwulffy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretender View Post
Within 3 years, Tesla will be at #4 once all model 3 are delivered.
Lol, that gave me a good laugh.
Keep laughing. Daimler is crying now.
In the next 2 years, every auto manufacturer (yes, the ones that have many more years of experience making quality cars) will be eating Tesla's lunch.

If you haven't seen, Tesla's cars are terrible quality, and though owners and the media have been giving them the benefit of the doubt, it's not going to last. Insurance companies are now charging more to cover Teslas.

So, I continue laughing.

I'm on my third Tesla. And to be honest, I keep buying them because I like them much better than Audi and bimmers I've had in the past. Barely any shop visits or maintenance. Great quality. Not sure why people are trashing it.
I even had GL owner praising interior of my car. There is a very high chance it's going to be his next car. Next day he went to his job and told his employer to install the charging station outside of the office

Insurance is identical to my 2013 S6. And now it went down when I got an X

In order to eat Tesla's lunch, they have to build cars better. More effective and at better price. I don't see that happening with current manufacturing approach these old guys do

GM is losing close to 7k on each Bolt
What does it tell you?
And they can't even build them at the scale
So much for experienced manufacturer

I don't have a crystal ball, but I wouldn't be surprised if big three would need a bailout again in not so distant future
Appreciate 0