Thread: Some Questions
View Single Post
      05-25-2010, 03:23 PM   #5
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

I don't recall having seen a programming feature for automatically folding in the rear view mirrors. Believe me I looked... Although I haven't tried the double pressing the close button on the remote. I'll give it a try when I get back into my car later...

I have the latest software in my car (got the car reprogrammed about a week ago), so if there is such a feature, it should be in my car. I'll let you know.

dbs600: are you sure you didn't already reach the highest or lowest possible adjustment point for the front of the seat when you try to adjust it? It may still go higher or lower in conjunction with the back of the seat adjustment but may have already reached its limit if you try to adjust it on it's own!?!

I have never had any issues with the seat adjustment capabilities in my car. I also have the bolsters on the back of the seat set to 'grip' me when I start the engine.

7. Rear fog lights are a requirement in Europe but not in north America, so any US spec BMW will not have a rear fog light switch in the dashboard!
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0