07-13-2016, 07:12 PM   #101
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
Yes I know its easy to comment from the sideline not having your own vid on display. Typing expertise is much easier than filming it.
However, this exact same remark is also said in the youtube comments, and autoexpress themselves replied with...
"The tail-out stuff on the video isn't from the hot lap. They're just eye candy."
I think that explains everthing. I'm pretty sure a guy like Steve Sutcliffe wont risk his pro driving reputation by throwing results in favor of a honda, he's way to proud for that. IMHO He does these test with a serious perspective because he thinks he's good.

And the results match more or less the outcome of other professional testing teams, this is just a confirmation that it's not just on the nordschleife (althoug I would have thought that the ring would be a track far in favour of the m3, but apparantly it isnt)
Ah gotcha lol because when you mentioned he was a professional driver I thought that he looked like me on a few of those turns. That makes much more sense then lol.

I'm not too surprised that the CTR held its own on the Ring. It's fairly light and pushes some serious power now that they finally went turbo.
Appreciate 0