10-20-2014, 10:30 AM   #12
woodman650
Super Couper
United_States
Rep
Drives: TBD

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggie27
how about the mazda 3 or the mazda 6 both are in your price range brand new and the 3 looks awsome very sporty and cool, you can also look into subaru those things are bullet proof and some of them are in your price range
Thanks Biggie... I was actually considering the 3, I'll add that to the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho
I have an Audi S4 and even that is a tight squeeze when using a rear facing car seat. We did use my father's 2009 GTI for a week this summer and it actually fit pretty well but you wouldn't want it behind you. Another option is to buy whatever sedan you like and just put the carrier in the center of the rear seat.

The infant carrier days go by really quickly but they just extended the recommended rear facing convertible time from 12M to 24M so you'll realistically have a rear facing seat behind you for almost two years. That's a long time to be uncomfortable so make sure you test fit the seat in whatever car you look at.

The thread title made me laugh because you'll find out very quickly that "small" and "family" don't go together when talking cars.
Haha, that's the challenge I may have to lower my expectations a little bit. But great points about test fitting the carrier. Thank you
Appreciate 0