Rep
Drives: 2008 4.8, 2011 740i, 2019 X54.

Interesting.

What's the status of this 7 now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm5272 View Post
Auction Search # 330363803963

Im selling a completely loaded (Yes, every single option selected) 750Li
400hp Only 1,250 miles - Car is FLAWLESS!
In the best color combination possible (In my opinion)
Citrin BLACK / AMARO LEATHER / PIANO BACK TRIM

Car purchased for over $125k with accessories
Car also includes Maintenance and BMW Ultimate Service Warranty for a complete 6 Year / 100,000 Miles - Fully Covered by BMW - Not a 3rd Party Warranty! You only pay for gas for the next 6 years! :0) All Oil changes, Liquids, fluids, maintenance, Brakes, Service issues are fully covered - this is an almost $10k option also included!!!!

This is a RARE Find - The only way to get this - is to place a Special Order at a BMW dealer and also WAIT 3+ months like I did to get this vehicle.

Reason for selling has nothing to do with the car itself - personal biz - but I will be looking to purchase the same car next year - same options, same color. This is truly a head turner! The Citrin Black is nothing short of AMAZING! And even though its an Li - it looks exactly the same body as an i - this is because the redesign for the long wheel based was spread throughout the car as opposed to previous years which they just added to the back seat - but gave it a stretched look. It looks identical to the i while having enormous room in the back seat - a win-win that I don't know why anyone would buy the i with the redesigned model.

Extremely low reserve of $96k - car worth even more than what I paid due to exclusivity, rare find, and time spent on BMW building & delivering the same vehicle via special order.

(Interior Pic is a computer generated one)
The other two are my actual car -
One is from my ED while in Germany (with awesome Germany plates)
The other in my neighborhood.
See Auction for more pictures.
Thanks everyone!
dm
Appreciate 0