View Single Post
      05-18-2008, 08:06 PM   #66
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Picus i totally agree..you can have Zymol Solaris or whatever...but if you apply it and accidentally let it sit you just ruined all the work you put in...well not all of it but pretty much..i had my experience when i first got in to high end waxes..well not high end but mid-high Zymol Concorso..high end to me is 500 and up like Swissvax Mystery, Zymol Destiny and Vintage and so on.. i let didn't listen did the whole car and had a disaster..but when i did it panel by panel and let it sit for 5-10 mins i had amazing results... but the prep mostly the polishing technique is what makes the main difference between a good detail and a bad one.. now in no way am i saying that's it...but chances are if the detailer has the proper skill to polish he takes pride and passion in what he does and it will reflect on the rest of the car and the products he uses... products make can make a pretty big difference but it's the prep..and i know you are a big preacher...i am not in the class you are that's for sure..but i hope someday i will get there and get there soon!!!! it just sucks i have such a bad back i can get sidelined for weeks if not months..eh but shit happens..it's not like i have a detailing business but i a building an ocd with my car's cleanliness and i HATE Swirls with a passion...my $30 microfiber blankets were worth every penny and look as good as the day i got them. since then i have not had a single swirl on my cars paint since i detailed her the first day i got her..clay and all which since ordered the car vs picking one off the lot i was told to still caly the car by Paul Dalton..virtually everyone i talked to said i was nuts at the dealer at other dealers car nuts i know and i was AMAZED how much rail dust and crap i got off of the car that was produced the month before..it was nuts..i LOVE my baby!!!! I LOVE SPOILING HER!!!!! I wish i had a guy Paul Dalton around where i live..or you picus or feminus i would save my back a lot of pain!!!! and avoid missing out on waxing my car every month like i like too..hell it's been almost 6 months cause of problems...since i am feeling better i my next splurge is for Paul's new wax...i cannot wait i am gonna be in new wax heaven..hell just feeling better and waxing the beast is gonna be nice...it's been rough just washing her every week..but now that i bought a pressure washer it is sooooo much easier!!!! i don't know why my idiot ass hadn't gotten one sooner!!!

damn i must have typed in hyper speed.. well time does fly when you have been on powerful opiates and muscle relaxers for a few year now
Appreciate 0