Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerRookie View Post
Glad to see this sub forum alive, please help!

Question for y'all, and I'll keep it short.

Travelling to Europe in 4 days. In the market for a camera that meets the following criteria:

- easy to carry, fits in pockets (I'll be mobile, walking around a ton)
- great picture quality (better than iPhone 6 Plus)
- sub $600
- shoots fast and is easy to use

So this is where the question splits off. Should I even invest in a camera at this point? Or should I just use my iPhone? I'm not photographer by any means, but I was thinking that if I'm going sightseeing all over Europe, I should have a decent camera to capture great moments and monuments.

If you all think I should get a camera, do you have any recommendations? I've been doing a fair bit of research and I cannot seem to decide on a particular camera. I'm stuck between the Sony RX-100 (mk1) and Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS60.

Please help a fellow member out. TIA
I've actually been looking for a small point and shoot and the Sony RX-100 seems to be the best in the market right now. I'd get it simply because, while the iPhone can capture some really nice images, the flexibility of a zoom and manual controls is something I really need. My advice is to get it.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0