11-10-2013, 10:21 AM   #10
osxcode
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: The M's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbs600 View Post
Thanks again, but I'm not necessarily looking for the best quality. I'm not great with keeping music on a computer or player and the way in which I've created my digital collection has been through my car, by storing CD's to the car.

Anyway, you seem tech inclined, so another question: How can I keep the same order of the tracks from an album when saving same in folder structure to a USB drive? In other words: When I plug in the USB drive to the car, everything is in alphabetical order (I'd prefer track order)...
If you copy out of iTunes, you keep the Album priority -- So your Dark Side of the Moon soundtrack will appear as it does on the CD insert, start to finish. If you are not using that method, you can copy the files to the USB stick and and numbers to each file to be sure that the order is retained. You may not have to do that, you can try with a small batch of albums and see what happens. Copying out of iTunes is definitely the easiest way, you just drag the songs onto the folder of the USB stick.

2016 BMW X5 ///M
2016 BMW M4 ///M Convertible

aLatteHotte - www.aLatteHotte.com - The Future of Coffee
Appreciate 0