View Single Post
      07-24-2017, 12:27 PM   #24
itrsteve
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datka View Post
He is not happy with his team. No upgrade in this offseason unlike his major competitors in the east Boston and already strong teams in the west like GS, Houston, and even OKC made moves to improve their rosters.
Still, I predict Cavs to get to nba finals again, just because they have James, still the best player in the world.
That will be his 8th straight nba final. Unbelievable.
But he knows he has almost no chance to beat GS as currently constructed.
And I am going to predict right now that James will most likely move to LA Lakers next season to join L.Ball.
Ball is a very unselfish pass first shoot secong point guard which will allow James to play at his natural position. That will allow him to be more effective on both ends of the floor and save his energy as he will not be asked to do everything on the floor..
After P.George realizes that he cant win anything with Westbrook, he will join Lakers as well next season to make that team a favorite to win it all.
I'm with you except for CLE making the finals. I'm trying to remove my homer bias but I'm still convinced that BOS can do it even if KI is still on the roster... Getting past a healthy GSW this season won't happen but I'm not 100% convinced that they can do it this year.

Given his silence during the off season, I wouldn't be shocked if he'll be full 100% LBJ dominance, let the playoffs go and use it as even one more excuse to go to LA. I couldn't fault him for wanting to spend his remaining years in the NBA out of the rust belt.

Plus, I need a reason to hate the Lakers again. This whole feeling sorry thing just isn't fun.