View Single Post
      02-27-2009, 11:57 AM   #4
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

I spent over an hour test driving a 750i yesterday. All I can say is WOW!!! What an amazing car. I just love it and I am glad I decided to change my order from the X6 xDrive50i to the 750i Individual. I can't get over how small the turning radius on a car of this size is thanks to the integral active steering (back wheels turn up to 3 degrees). Acceleration is awesome. The ride in comfort mode was good (on 18" winter RFTs). Sport+ mode changes the setup dramatically. The second you change from Sport to Sport+ mode you can feel the suspension REALLY tighten up, the steering becomes even more direct and you have to watch how far you squeeze the accelerator. There is a direct connection between your right foot and your face, because as soon as you start pushing down the right foot, you have a BIG grin on your face. Anyway, if I find the time, I will post some pictures of the car in a separate thread.
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0