BMW - The Joy Of Life
No_Country
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7erMOB View Post
bmwrockzz:

My friends just call me Big AL.

Thanks, best sedan? I am not sure, but certainly better than most lol I consider my self very lucky.

Thanks for your comments on my photos, I am just a newbie, some are ok, some are below avg of what I expected . Sorry but I forgot to take photos of the key fob at all....... btw I hate BMW doesn't provide a leather key fob case for this kind of cars.......... hopefully they will with the F10 that uses the same key fob.

IMO BMW is always a great car to drive and to enjoy. Servicing is another topic, which is known for small problems. However as I have read from other 7 owners, this car has the least problems of them all. So far I have 1 minor one already at 1800km ODO

If you believe it is a style statement then go ahead its worth the money. From what I know in Canada, leasing or financing a BMW F10 535i is similar to the cost of a fully loaded Lexus G430.

I do not know what you need in a car so I can't say much. You should consider family size?(X5) # of children?(X6) holiday car?(M6) everyday car?(F10 550i), track car?(E92 M3) and so on..........

Good luck on deciding a future BMW!

Yes AL I agree with you that the BMW has built a better sedan , I would be purchasing a BMW in my hometown and you know what my hometown has Right Hand Driving Style (RHD) and there are some similar rules like in Hong Kong which are in my country too (I mean we use Kilometer per liter and KM/Hr). So I can import a fully loaded BMW of any model from Hong, and what about Key Fobs I am very eager to see it, how is your car and are you comfortable driving it? and how is the service there in Hong Kong.

Once again thank you AL for your best wishes.

Last edited by bmwrockzz; 06-20-2010 at 08:56 PM..
Appreciate 0