View Single Post
      04-30-2010, 09:34 AM   #6
dbs600
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 750LXi Individual

TVDH: Thank you for the follow up. I can get all I would like spec-wise for an MSRP of $107k, whereas I imagine I would need to spend at least another $35k for same in a 760 – a 30% increase that is not insignificant. Plus, living in the NE corridor of the US, xDrive ‘should’ provide additional road confidence in the winter months - 760 not offering same. You're suggestion to have two sets of wheels and tires (one summer set and one winter set) makes a lot of sense functionally, but I would much prefer the ease of simply having all-seasons all year around, not to mention that two sets would also eat up critical storage space of which I have limited supply. Otherwise, thank you for the window tint option code! I hope a dealer or two can make sense of it!

xDrive: Good suggestion on 4, I’ll see what I can do. Was 5 something you dealt with at the salesperson, general manager, or corporate level? Do you recall the names of persons at corporate, if you or your dealer needed to contact same? Thank you for the option code in 6. Damn DOT w/r/t the orange reflectors! #8: Hmm… I am an aggressive driver throughout and hope I don’t have issue with the range of the 750 – my decision is certainly made, but I believe the W221 to have a larger tank, get a better mpg’s, which would result in a longer overall range.

My best, JD.

Last edited by dbs600; 04-30-2010 at 08:10 PM..
Appreciate 0