View Single Post
      05-30-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
dbs600
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 750LXi Individual

Welcome!

Yes, as Thijs mentioned, your desired request is certainly possible, but for a considerable upcharge: From what I've gathered, the cost is 5,500 USD f(paint only, not including the Individual Composition Package) for any color that is not otherwise available as an option on the model, whether the color be from another model, past or present, or from another make entirely.

Special request Porsche color: http://www.7post.com/forums/showthre...ght=individual

Special request Bentley color: below.

I'm not familiar with the dealers of your area, but suggest that you start there (at the dealer level). If you have difficulty with salespersons, I suggest you ask to speak with the sales manager or general manager. If you still have difficulty, ask for the name of the regional reprentative, who will in turn put you in contact with the appropriate corporate parties. I highly recommend that you make an effort to have the dealers work this for you, but if all else fails, I should be able to point you in the right direction; PM me, need be.
Attached Images

Last edited by dbs600; 05-31-2010 at 09:52 AM..
Appreciate 0