View Single Post
      05-08-2008, 10:05 PM   #1
TeeJay3580
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i E90

HEY GUYS, PLEASE READ...yes, my original screen name

Most of you guys know, i had about 4 screen names. TeeJay3580 was the first when i first got my car. For reasons still UNknown and UNexplain today, this name was BANNED April 2nd.

Then, TeeJay3587 was created. This teejay was so pissed, he got on the forum and ran his mouth about being banned. Within 24 hrs, all posts that i was typing were not being seen. Didn't figure this one out for another 24hrs later.

Then, SilverBullet was created and kept his mouth shut only to display his car and nod to the ones who acknowledged him. A few nights ago i put a post up, not realizing i was under FibreOptix and posted pix of my car and got fingures pointed at me again.

Just wanted to clarify that all these personalities were me. NOW THAT I AM BACK ON MY MEDICATION, i am one person again. And i got three refills on my script

Because i too was getting confused, i will be using (2) and ONLY (2) screen names. TeeJay3580 and FibreOptix. TeeJay3580 is my personal
and

FIBRE OPTIX is my VENDORship, as of tomorrow hopefully. All i can say is stayed tuned, cuz you gonna like whatcha see

please dont hesitate to PM, email: FibreOptix@comcast.net or oconnortj@comcast.net, aim: TJatFibreOptix
Attached Images

Appreciate 0