View Single Post
      05-28-2015, 12:54 AM   #142
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Hellokitty never dies in our family.
My toddler is a huge hellokitty fan. She is also a huge fan of spiderman and Disney's car fan as well.

Whenever McDonald Happy meal has a hellokitty toys, McDonald will be her favorite restaurant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorLurker View Post
I remember when golf was my money pit. One summer, I'd be on the greens everyday! I miss those days, but it definitely started to add up! Was exciting to wake up each morning looking for hot deals on different courses to see who had 50% off green fees, haha.

I'd say my bike is my money pit, but after the initial upfront cost, they are pretty inexpensive. I can ride from my front door to the dirt trails, so I don't use gas to get me there.

My wife would be a money pit, but she makes a lot more than me. However, I did buy her a car. Her car will depreciate like no other, so I am guessing that's my money pit. She does have a Hello Kitty rear view mirror covering the OEM one. I always get a nice reminder that I am driving her car when I look into it. Notice the little pink bag hanging from the rear view mirror? Yup, Hello Kitty as well. It's a good luck charm from a temple in Tokyo. Also, she has Hello Kitty and some anime character on her key to remind people that the car doesn't belong to me.