View Single Post
      07-27-2017, 10:46 AM   #96
bd307
Chef
Rep
Drives: Things with wheels or no wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahasad View Post
Not paranormal per se, just weird creepy experiences. These are stories my parents told me.

My parents owned a shore house about a couple hundred feet away from the beach and the atlantic ocean in New Jersey. I was born in that house and so was my sister. Anyways 2 distinct stories my mom told me:

1) As a kid, I would sleep walk sometimes. One night, I managed to sleep walk all the way outside the house, down the street and walking on the beach towards the ocean. If my parents didn't realize soon enough and came running outside, I would have walked my ass straight into the atlantic ocean.

2) When my sister was born, her crib was located besides the window. Apparently, one night my parents heard my sister crying at night. They went to her room, and saw her climbing her crib towards the window facing the beach and the ocean. It was almost as if something or someone outside was calling her from the ocean. She wanted to crawl out the window and towards the ocean.

Just random, don't know if it means anything again.
I find it creepy for some reasons when seeing one of these houses along a river or ocean on the East Coast. I think it is because of Amityville the movie.

I just checked Google Street View and found the house looking quite nice now. Family living in that house must be feeling completely safe and sound.
Appreciate 0