United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335xi Auto

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD ///M4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GripAndRip View Post
Do you guys think the 2011 LCI E90 335xi is affected? I see 335i but I'm wondering if mine could have this issue too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by afranke View Post
Just snapped that part on my F30...wonder if they'll expand it to cover that since my prod date is 2012-08-08.
Get your info straight from the source. Go to www.bmwusa.com/recall and enter your full VIN. If your model is currently on the recall list it will show up here. If not, it could be added later, so you can check back periodically.

If you're the original owner and you still live at the same address, you will get a letter in the mail. If you're not the original owner and you've never registered your car with BMW, you should register it at www.bmwusa.com/myBMW so that you can be notified about safety recalls. Likewise, if you changed your address and never notified BMW about the address change, you should notify BMW at the same link.
Just followed your instructions and checked my vin on the site. Not a single recall