View Single Post
      10-30-2016, 10:29 PM   #30
dbs600
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 750LXi Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexhasin View Post
The first thing I talked about with manager is "The reason why I'm here today is not asking you for compensation, I just want to get what I should get. So you either retrofit for me for give me a new one with same build."

Then he said it's not possible to retrofit, which is the answer he got from BMW.
Next he did a quote for me, which showed a 2016 750i but the total price is $10000 less than mine.

He means that I return the previous one and get this one, but I won't get $10000 refund.

I asked him why I have to pay a higher price to get this one. He said it's because the one I have right now is a demo, he cannot find another one that has same discount as mine.

Vert hysterical.

Of course I have to refuse this offer, then he said the dealership could wrote me a $2000 cheque now, but $2000 is the maximum he could pay.

At the end, I required him either give me a new car with same build(but he already said this probably won't work out) or give me $12000, which is the ($10000 price difference btw that cheap 750i he wants me to take and mine + $2000 he said he could give me).

My friend also said if he buy back my 750i right now, he will immediately lose $20000 as the buy-back price is gonna be very high and afterwards it will become pre-owned vehicle thereby the selling price is gonna be very low.

Guys, I don't mean to ask for money. He just cannot retrofit or give me another new one.
Thanks for the clarification.

I feel the dealer didn't truly check with corporate.

You should ask another dealer's service department how much they'd charge - parts and labor - to install heated rear seats.

Then tell your selling dealer that another dealer is willing to do the work for X amount of money.

How long after delivery did it take to notice you didn't have heated rear seats?

If wiring harnesses vary for this feature, it could be a very expensive proposition!

Last edited by dbs600; 10-31-2016 at 05:57 PM..
Appreciate 0