View Single Post
      03-05-2024, 08:23 AM   #33
Our03z4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe,

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeTE87 View Post
That is a good thing. Keep them busy with sports. Only thing I like to watch is a little bit of the Star Wars, but even that, I prefer to watch Space Balls to be honest. Don't get me wrong, everything was nice and thought out there at the parks but to me, I feel they need a complete revamp of everything. Seems like they are holding on to years past, maybe people love the nostalgic of things..which is cool and all, but to only have 1-2 rides that are somewhat even worth a damn and everything else is subpar, I will gladly take my money elsewhere for thrills.

As far as the food situation goes. Very disappointed. I thought the food would have been really good for what you pay. It was far from. No taste / flavor. Too much salt. If others love the food, good for them. Just isn't for me and my family.

I heard Six Flags are very nice. Never been though.

Everything is just way over priced for what you get. They nickel and dime to just ride rides is absurd. I had to pay for a Genie+ to ride some rides ($70+ per day for all three times 3 days we were at three different parks), then had to pay extra for the Lightening Lane (Another $70+ for the three of us) because some rides weren't part of the Genie+, oh and I had to pay extra for the Magic band too ($140) for the three of us. Actually, everything was tripled since it's all individual based. Myself, wife and daughter.

Never been. I have driven by it but never been.

That is all good information. I had no idea KI was going through all of that. Yeah, we hardly eat there and make an afternoon of it. Seems to be less crowded when we go and do that as opposed to go first thing in the morning and stay all day.

I love KI and all of the rides. To me, The Beast is the best they have. I grew up riding it and the ride is like nothing else out there. All wooden and fast as shit.

My parents have KI passes and we have a pass for my daughter. My parents love taking her a lot during the summer / fall time. 2-3 times per month and I know my daughter loves it. Especially getting older and taller, she is riding some of the big kid rides now and is a thrill seeker. Which I love seeing!

I am working on mine! Haha! I have 4 badges under my belt. I am sure I will have more by the time my daughter is through high school. She is 6.5 now.

Thanks!
The Beast is fantastic, love riding it at night. Once rode it at almost midnight, incredibly dark out making it even more a thrill.
Appreciate 1
MoeTE87705.50