04-12-2024, 05:46 AM   #2
billy.gif
Private
Finland
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by espies View Post
Hello, i have a bmw 740le 2017 and i used carly app to change start driving mode the coding failed and all the systems are messed up now like the boot doesn't open with the key or from the button inside the car, automatic lighting/wiping system failure, RDC failure, is blinking fast, windows are working only down and left is right, and lots other failure and when I trying to access bdc, is saying BDC unknown. What should i do? Help
Take it to the dealer and don't use Carly App if you don't know what you're doing? For example these cars (at least plugin hybrids) will go to some kind of ... "sleep mode" (?) automatically even if car is unlocked but not driven / used. Sleep Mode = iDrive shuts down on it own.

Sit in your car, listen music and after xx minutes there will be this message "... iDrive shutting down" or such.

Maybe something similar happened while you were going trough Carly App diagnostic menus or something?

TBH our Estonian friend Raimo5 is real Guru around here. Hopefully he'll spot this as you cant PM until you have like ... 10 posts?
Appreciate 0