06-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #2
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Deep View Post
Just Curious what you guys think is better and why. Or the reason you bought the model you did.

Shorter, Lighter, and better performing or longer with more rear seat space?
Which one looks better to you from the outside?
Looks wise, I think they are pretty much the same (at least to me there is not much of a difference between either).

I picked the 750i over the 750Li for a couple of reasons:

1) Lighter and hence a bit faster

2) Easier to handle. Way smaller turning circle especially with the Integral Active Steering system. The turning radius is something you have to see/experience for yourself to believe it. Simply put its amazing for such a big car!

3) I have two small kids and the room for the back seats is very generous in the 750i. Also, since I got the rear entertainment system for them (dual 9.2" screens and iDrive controller), they can adjust the screens if necessary during a drive without having to unbuckle themselves!

Now if I were to drive other people around a lot, I might consider the the Long wheelbase version and who knows, if BMW is going to release a 760Li xDrive version, I might go and buy that one
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0