Rep
Drives: What he wants to

Quote:
Originally Posted by qba335i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by qba335i View Post

As far as sleeping in the second bedroom... not sure why girls think this is a punishment. All my exGFs did it at some point and a few days later they all came back...
If you think this is normal and ALL of your ex-gfs have slept in a second bedroom, it sounds like you have more problems than you must think.

In 30 years, the ONLY times we've slept in separate bedrooms was if one of us was sick and contagious, NOT once because we had a fight (we have plenty of those though) or were so mad at each other that we couldn't stand sleeping next to each other.

Sorry, just calling it with the facts presented. You might be a really nice guy who just picks the wrong type of GF (past and present) or maybe you're just a bit of a dick to your girlfriends :

either way, good luck
I don't think it's normal - but most (if not all) of my GFs were typical spoiled "princesses". Daddy has money and she is used to getting what she wants.

As far as me, I am a nice guy, who can be a bit of a jerk. I am not the type who will bend over backwards...
We can all be jerks at times. It sounds like you need a different kind of GF next time. Look for someone pretty and smart and who doesn't put up with your BS and you'll be much better off and probably happier. And your future kids won't have to grow up in a broken home.