TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
Bro seriously chill the f out. My question wasn't towards you as I know you are responsible and fit as hell especially for your age. I can admire and respect that.

"As a whole" was what I asked. If you think everyone or at least the majority is living a healthy lifestyle in the U.S. then we wouldn't have this thread. If you think there won't be flaming on a topic like this then I don't know why you even started it. OT is built for shit like this and for people of different backgrounds to comment.

No one is calling you dumb, unfit, unsuccessful (not sure what this has to do with anything), and unhealthy. It just makes me question your ability to comprehend as it seems like you like to insult my age, common sense, respect, and concern for others in my little world lol.

So tell me, what is a bad age for you? Younger is dumber right and older is wiser? Common sense? What are you even trying to get to with this? Respect? I respect a lot of things but having an epidemic of obesity like its contagious isn't one of them. I don't see how we can disagree even on this one. And at last, my concern for others in my little world. This you would really have to personally know me to know what I give back to society in "my little world."

PS. You're not the only person here that has a family, is physically fit, successful business owner, who practices good dieting and physical fitness with your entire family. If you're trying to 1 up me then I guess you got me at age. Lighten up a little and try to catch the humor sometimes.
Listen up... You made the statement/question:
Quote:
"Are you guys really that dumb as a whole? Serious question."
And now you wanna jump my shit? You now say that was not directed at me. Okay, cool. But initially how was I to know? And even my response was not inflammatory. I simply pointed out a couple of things to answer YOUR question. I believe my history of posting here demonstrates I do NOT flame, start shit, argue or none of that. I simply like to socialize and engage in friendly and entertaining convo.
One thing I've noticed though having done the above for a good long minute... When 'someone is called out' on their comment/post, often times they back peddle or get defensive and claim "where's the sense of humor".
It's all good bro. Again, I typically don't start nada! But I'm no floor mat either.
I'd hate to derail a very insightful thread and topic over miscommunication.

Back OT... I believe the fact that since 2000 there has been a "huge jump" in Diabetes among this countries youth. Which is directly related to excessive sugar consumption:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/04/us...dren.html?_r=0
Diabetes rates skyrocket in kids and teens
children with DIABETES - Type 2 Diabetes in Children