View Single Post
      02-03-2017, 04:31 PM   #486
35Past1
Private
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Bringing your phone with you to the weight area is ok if you're not constantly working on those finger gainz texting.

If it's for music, it's usually in your pocket/arm band/gym bag (if you have wireless earbuds)- so there's really no use to have it out while lifting.

I once accidentally kicked someone's phone because they left it out on the floor recording themselves doing something for their IG- which I apologized for, but also said "bro- you're not supposed to leave it anywhere you want. Last thing I'm expecting is an 800dollar phone on the floor" to which they understood.
No use to have your phone out huh?

You can have your phone outside of your pocket if your dumbbell pressing and you don't want to smash your phone in your pocket when you finish your set . You know like bring them back controlled onto your thigh and re rack them like a civilized person. Hence, why I would tuck it under the bench I'm working on.

Another reason why you could keep your phone outside of your pocket would be for dead lifts/rack pulls/landmine presses etc. It really is not that hard to understand.

Now I'm not saying to leave your phone in the middle of the gym floor,just saying that people should not be dumping weights after they are finished.
Appreciate 0