View Single Post
      02-08-2023, 06:03 PM   #66
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavesZupra4 View Post
Stop confusing capitalism ans freedom. They're not the same. You may have freedom wjth your $100-200k income or wherever, or I may have freedom with my unspecified paper amount that should be meaningless if we are ever going to become an enlightened species, but you can't say the same about most other Americans can you? The unemployment rate, which is far higher than it is if you really read into it. The fact people can no longer go to college and pay for it with a part time job like they used to 30-50 years ago. The fact most people working full time can't afford a 1 bedroom apartment, and the landlord leeches who barely saved up a measly $20k put down money on a house or condo, and have others pay their mortgage by charging exorbitant rent. Landlords are leeches that's why I don't own any home I don't live in.

In capitalist counties, free people are those who have means. You think the people living paycheck to paycheck who are the vast majority of Americans feel "free". They may have been taught that, but deep down they don't.

Btw if you've axtually been to China or Vietnam like I have (amazing countries), youd realize people there are even more free because they're happier than people here. Thailand (a monarchy) is even more free and happier

Also you misquoted me again. I never said MILLIONAIRES. Did I? I said billionaires usually acquired wealth. If you're gonna "debunk" me try to not misquote me first
You should probably stop dude. I’m going to let you go on this. This whole thing reminds me of the court room scene in the movie The Caine Mutiny. Captain Quint played by Humphrey Bogart pulled out a handful of ball bearings, and started fondling them nervously as the defense lawyer questioned him. It was at that time, the entire court from the judge, the prosecutors, and especially defense knew he was insane. See for yourself. Your last post reminds me of the scene.

Appreciate 0