12-07-2009, 05:44 PM   #10
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by baf3472 View Post
From what I was told, the self leveling suspension levels the car up or down so it lowers the rear if the front is lower. I have an email in to the engineers at AC Shnitzer to confirm this but thats what i was told when i bought the springs.
I might be wrong, but I thought that the self leveling suspension adjusts the ride height if the rear is too low, as in the more weight you have in the rear, the more the self leveling suspension will correct and adjust the height accordingly. I find it a little odd that the system would base it's adjustments on the height of the front suspension!?!
It may or may not take that into consideration, but I highly doubt that the system would base it solely on the front suspension!

Let us know what you hear back from AC Schnitzer if and when you get a reply from them.
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0