11-26-2014, 01:08 PM   #199
YungDro
Major
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by The long haul View Post
The new Audi R8 has them....

The BW system is awesome, my XJ has it and I find it superior to the B&O I tested in the potential M6 GC I pondered on.

LMAO if you truly beleive that you have as little taste as you do an inkling of what makes a great car. The 7 series has sucked ass since the E38 period. MB has designed and executed a true luxury car with world class engines.
The 7 series isn't a luxury car anymore, it's a piss poor attempt at looking flashy.
Bowers & Wilkins is better than B&O all audiophiles know that its way more expensive but its better. listen to the Diamond B&W its on another level. and the 7 never sucked what are you on about? you probably can't afford one maybe thats why your opinion is like that and no mercs are just taxis here in the UK. Want proof? watch the last gen 7 series spank the S63.. a Non M car destroying a AMG.

and audi r8 does not have OLED lights that was only shown on the concept. All you do is hate on BMWs whats the point in being on this fourm? Plus you dont even sound like a car enthusiast at all

Last edited by YungDro; 11-26-2014 at 01:19 PM..
Appreciate 0