View Single Post
      12-17-2016, 07:10 PM   #12
08njSTEP
Captain
Rep
Drives: '07 335i, '66 SS396 Chevelle

Here's the after action report:
Parents were thrilled with pics. Took around 100 shots. It was very challenging because that little girl can really scoot. A bunch of times I had her framed and before I could push the button she was gone. Could have taken another 100 pics of her back. Lighting was also a challenge because the Christmas tree was lit as well as a lot of sunlight coming into the space. Only had a couple pics under exposed. Still OK, just a little dark. I was able to catch all of her "faces" as well as 1 with her sticking her tongue out. Only 2 staged pics in the lot. Lots of people in a small room was also a challenge, as I didn't want to be too noticeable. I ended up with 1 really exceptional shot. Girl looked like an angel. Bright light from the side lit half her face and hair, while she was looking down and away with her arm up and Christmas tree behind her. Going to get it printed and blown up, framed and give it for Christmas. All around a success and a great learning experience for me. Thank you all for your suggestions. Keep on shooting.
Appreciate 1
P111572.00