View Single Post
      12-01-2010, 12:01 AM   #1
LCI E90
Rep
Drives: LCI E90 Monaco Blue on Saddle

7 series vs S550

Here's another article from autodebut

Quote:
Luxury, performance, and power merged when BMW created its 7 series, and when Mercedes developed its S550. The luxury sedans rival each other with class and technology, and thus the competition for superiority is close.

The 7 Series BMW incorporates its universal iDrive system with its optional night vision system for a propelled hi-tech driving experience. The BMW iDrive system integrates practical features like navigation, BMW Assist, the address book, wipers, indicators, radio, and telephone into one computer maximizing driver efficiency. BMW’s Night Vision infrared camera displays camera feed of everything located within 900ft on the Control Display, making night driving less hazardous and more attractive than ever before. For additional safety the 7 series incorporates front and rear head protection, active knee protection, and active head restraints in the front seats. Possible collision sensors can trigger Battery Safety Terminal, constructed to disconnect the alternator and fuel pump. The 750i sedan comes standard with a eight cylinder twin turbo engine that hits 0-60 mph in 5.1 seconds. However, the company does not limit consumers to the 400 hp standard engine, and in place offers an eight cylinder diesel or a 12 cylinder engine.
for the full article go to http://autodebut.com/2010/car-review...0-vs-bmw-750i/

I completely agree BMW FTW
Appreciate 0