View Single Post
      05-31-2010, 04:12 PM   #6
ImolaGuardsman
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 M Coupe

First off, thanks so much for the warm welcome! I appreciate all of your help and information!

Thijs, sounds like you pretty much hit the nail on the head from the beginning - I recall seeing that very special M6 on Hawaii - I guess BMW will work with you on some special projects, huh?

dbs600, Thank you very much for the confirmation on special ordering. I appreciate the pic - - that Bentley blue is almost right there with BMW's old M color, Estoril blue! Very striking. I appreciate the advice on following through with dealers, and then moving up the ranks if they are not familiar with the product. I'm in the process on relocating, so have not gotten down to brass tacks on ordering as of yet, hopefully, I will be able to get in contact with the right people... I really appreciate the offer of your assistance - and I will certainly hit you up if/when necessary! Thanks!!

bdardashti - -- thanks so much for providing the autoshow pix - -- those were the first "real life" photos I had seen of the 760 with M sport pkg. I hope you don't mind that I used them as a basis for my photoshopped Imola tryout! I agree on the platinum interior, along with perhaps the piano black trim in being a striking color combination. Only thing is, it seems like the light interior colors have a propensity to show wear and dirt/stains. A few of the dealerships that I have frequented thus far had brand new 7s with the oyster interior, and they already had stains. :/ Guessing either came from service garage, or just unloading them off the truck. I do agree the ferric grey would look nice with a sort of blackout on the Imola red or silver.

Thanks again for all of your help!
Appreciate 0