11-04-2009, 11:50 PM   #169
italy430
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: E46 2000 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthirtyfizle View Post
Hmmmmmmm..... No matter how many times we look at it or try to justify ourselves, there will prob be nothing on this car that can compete with the GT3RS in any which way possible. Trust me, I would love it to, but I doubt it. And the spoiler does look much better on the porsche. Its the lines of the m that dont go right with it... The car is however gorgeous. But useless unless ur a track junkie
the M3 GTS is useless unless ur a track junkie?..... and what is the GT3 RS for then?! it's the same thing, a hardcore model (M3) that has been further stripped to create a even harder-core (ya i made that up!) track version complete with roll cage and fire extinguisher, etc. (M3 GTS). they're both made for the same thing!!!!

btw the engineers designed this car to be able to drive to the track, race it and then drive home at the end of the day. read the press releases. i would gladly have this car as a daily driver and "occasionally" track it. occasionally because i'd rather not f*ck it up! however, if i had a second car like an M5, then I'd daily the M5 and track the M3 GTS. just my preference.
Appreciate 0