View Single Post
      01-24-2024, 12:49 PM   #7
DroMike
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '24 i7 eDrive50 (Inaugural Yr)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini7866 View Post
Your incorrect on i7 promo .I’ve never been charged for charging longer than 30min..it’s only shows a charge for idle fees ..it says unlimited charge
Thanks, I'm happily corrected (and apologize to those I incorrectly advised). Evidently, I misinterpreted the below from BMW's website:

2 years of complimentary 30-minute charging sessions for participating model year 2022 and newer BMW iX and i4 models and model year 2024 i5 models begins on the day of vehicle purchase. There is a 60-minute waiting period between complimentary charging sessions. 3 years of complimentary charging sessions for participating model year 2023 and newer BMW i7 models begin on the day of vehicle purchase.

The above seems to indicate that the 30 minute portion applies ONLY to iX and i4 models, and the the portion I underlined mentions no restrictions whatsoever for our i7s. SCORE! Next time I'm DEFINITELY going to charge for (hopefully), say, 41 minutes to see what happens.

Just to further my education, may I ask where exactly you saw the words "unlimited charge?" Is this printed somewhere or are you just assuming it's unlimited because you've never had to pay with your EA promo?
Appreciate 0