First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedped88 View Post
Man I'm glad you got your money back. My grand parents fell victim to the "IRS is planning to sue you unless you pay 7000 dollars in iTunes vouchers" scam a while back. They have only lived here in the US for a short time and so anything "government" related scares them. Couldn't make the connection that some random dude from Pakistan who can barely pronounce "revenue" let alone work for the IRS is more than likely a scam. And yes the IRS now deals in federal iTunes vouchers
I've had those guys call me....and I am the last person they wish they called. Had the number in ID and I called them back over and over again and fucked with them until they were about to cry. I literally called them back 20 times or so and would tell them how much I wanted to pay them and ran them in circles--arguing with them and so forth.

I told the guy to meet me and we could "settle it in a parking lot" and he got shy. Kept calling them and they knew they had called the wrong guy who was looking for trouble. Never got a call again. If you guys got problems, share the number with me and I will be more than happy to go many rounds with them.
My father usually picks the phone up, throws on a thick accent, and goes to town. God bless that man LOL.
Appreciate 1
jgoens3787.50