View Single Post
      12-04-2016, 06:55 AM   #12
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
I've had those guys call me....and I am the last person they wish they called. Had the number in ID and I called them back over and over again and fucked with them until they were about to cry. I literally called them back 20 times or so and would tell them how much I wanted to pay them and ran them in circles--arguing with them and so forth.

I told the guy to meet me and we could "settle it in a parking lot" and he got shy. Kept calling them and they knew they had called the wrong guy who was looking for trouble. Never got a call again. If you guys got problems, share the number with me and I will be more than happy to go many rounds with them.
It's interesting that scammer didn't use a burnable number. After about the third or so call from you, I would have killed the number and moved on to another one. But I guess they're scammers for a reason because it appears they don't have the intelligence to be able to make an honest living.

But your story reminds me of a situation I had a while back. For some reason, I was getting calls from people who spoke Spanish. The first couple of times, I just said wrong number. Not sure if the person understand as I didn't hear a reply before I hung up. But I started to get repeat calls from the same individual a few minutes after hanging up on them previously. You would think the idiot would realize the number was wrong when you have someone speaking English back at you. Well, it got so annoying when I saw the number calling, I would pick it up and blare heavy metal music over the phone and leave it. I'd walk away for a few minutes and come back to check to see if the idiot had hung up. The idiot would then call back and I would do the same thing. After about three times of this, the idiot finally gave up.
Appreciate 0