Thread: Scammers
View Single Post
      12-04-2016, 10:33 AM   #21
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

This past Thanksgiving weekend I received about 5 calls from local number. Picked up one time and it was all silent so I hung up. Got a few calls from another local number. Finally picked up and some lady asked for some guy's name that's not mine so I said "wrong number" and hung up. Then they called back a few more times but I i let it go to VM.

The other one that irked me the most was some "no caller ID" calling me about 10 times one night. I decided to pick up after the 5th call thinking it could be family overseas calling. It last for about 15 seconds.

Me: hello?
Caller: ...silence...hello
Me: who's this?
Caller: hello...uhh...umm...I...
Me: *click*

They called back like 5 more times and I let it ring while watching The Grand Tour (was around 11 PM). Went to bed and those fuckers called me about 7 more times starting around 7:30 AM the next morning!! I was fucking annoyed at that point but couldn't do shit because there was no ID. *69 would have cost a fortune. I googled it and people say let it go to VM and eventually they will stop so i did and they did (after almost 10 calls).

Would have loved to give those numbers to you guys to prank them. Those bastards are annoying.
Appreciate 0