"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Quote:
Originally Posted by facteryfmf View Post
Welp,

I'm just another owner at a loss.

Recently bought the 2011 Alpina B7xi in 3/19 with 79k. Took it in for oil change. Dealer says excessive oil usage and we'll do all the seals blah blah blah. I ask about the customer care package after doing some research while they have my car torn apart for 3 weeks. They say all 8 injectors were done at 60k miles in 9/17.

Car throws a code every once in a while when I got it back. Took it right back told me one bad coil on cylinder 1 and it'll be $375. I throw a fit it ran fine for 300 miles before I took it to have the motor torn apart. No chance. Had to pay to have it fixed.

Now, here I am 13 months later, 3700 miles later with a blown engine. They tell me two injectors failed and I drove it 13 miles with the check engine light on and it washed cylinders 1 and 3 and locked up the crank. They want 52k to fix the motor and BMWNA has come back and offered 12k off and the dealer offered 10k off for a total of 30k to fix it now.

Has anyone had to go as far as hiring a lawyer yet. I cant believe after 3700 miles I have a complete paper weight in my driveway worth absolutely nothing.
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FCK!!!!!!
Appreciate 0