05-17-2009, 01:57 PM   #56
dm5272
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 750i '09 650i '09 750Li ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDrive50i View Post
BMW individual will do that for you as well (for a price of course)

I was actually considering having my seats done with a graphite piping scheme but decided against it when I found out that that would add yet another couple of month to the already lengthy wait time... but they do offer total customization, e.g. engraving your name into the dashboard, stitching initials or whatever you come up with into your seats, have them match and paint your car ANY color you provide them with...

Ok - I hate to sound like a broken record... but in the US - that is NOT the case. I appear to be limited to what the website lets you put together.
Nothing else. - Believe me, money was no object here.. I even wanted the eiiman Marcus which DOES have everything.

I hate when I get into my 7 series mood - cause I forget all the good things and dwell on the bad things (No active and Indv pkg, No rear iDrive, No choices of colors except the sets already put together,,,etc etc etc. ok - Im pissed again... gotta go.
Appreciate 0