Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Porsche Panamera

Garage List
2014 Audi S7  [0.00]
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgboost View Post
Have you looked at a 4runner? It is pretty much all of the above and you get 3rd row which is why I'm seriously considering one. If I ever have another kid, and then haul around parents/inlaws/guests/friends, the 3rd row would be great for them.
Althought 4 runner is a great car but it looks too blend for me. I want something that stings when you look but not too loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Pretty much every on-road driving attribute is terrible. It's loud, slow, squirrely under braking, and gets poor gas mileage. That said, I also want one as my DD since it's only four miles.

A Jeep is a jeep but they will be adding a diesel as well as a panoramic roof option. I wouldn't hesitate to get a JK. They're great cars and I would MUCH rather have the last year of a model cycle than the first, especially with an FCA product..
I don't need any techy updates or panoramic roof but if the diesel is on a line up, I might want to wait. If I get a Jeep my plan is get new exhaust, head unit for the radio, red leather seats and some nice looking wheels. Their aftermarket parts are so cheap that factory options feel expensive.
Appreciate 0