First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWONG View Post
Why no pic of the headliner?
Hey nice car fellow New Yorker...
I'm waiting for my 2012 Mtech 7er. Should be ready end of November. Doing a lot of mods on it myself. Project already in motion.
Here are a few suggestions for you my friend: I would change the rear number to Mtech since u have that in the front. Not a fan of wrapped/painted roof since it's a classy car and that makes it loose the classiness. Turn off those ugly amber corner lights off somehow and the front will look better. And def change the wheels as they just don't look Proper on this car and what u have on it. Since there are no black kidney grilles available for F01/02, I'm guessing that they are painted.
And the angel eyes have a regular HID H8 system in them, hence the super brightness of inner rings and medium-light brightness of outer rings. I'm not a fan of those angel eyes since it just looks like u have an extra headlight bulb. In my opinion, the angel eyes have to be lit up evenly in brightness and the circle has to be visible. I will say that it is my greatest challenge for my project so far, but I think I might have found a solution. If it will work out, I will gladly share it with everyone. As far as LED strips, I like them where u have them in the lower bumper, but for myself, I will be putting them in that black opening between the headlight and the lower part of bumper. That way the bumper doesn't need to be cut and then replaced if someone is not a fan of it, whereas the black plastic mesh grill is replaceable and consists of 3 parts I beleive and is cheap.
But the car looks nice, I hope I didn't sound mean. Just really admire a 7er and think that it has a great potential for looking very classy but still breathtaking Modified. Maybe a trunk spoiler would be nice for u to consider. Enjoy the car man....
Appreciate 0