Quote:
Originally Posted by Djvolume View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_BAD_F01 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djvolume View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario1235 View Post
1_BAD_F01 -- Check this out.. Ive been thinking about buying these for my car but wanna see pics on a 7 first...

http://forums.5series.net/topic/9674...th-xenons-only
They are way too bright it kills the effect of having angel eyes u wanna see the full circle not everything blended in
I agree with DjVolume 100%. It totally kills the point of angel eyes.
I currently have an X5 4.8i '09 with the HID h8 angel eyes and for past 3 years it just never seemed right to me. It was still better than stocks but it was just like having an extra headlight bulb....lol
Not what I would put on my new F01. Maybe on a 3 but not a 7er.
It's gotta be crisp and look original.
I'm currently working with UMnitza owner/installer of these angel eyes and am probably have them do my headlights to install original looking beautiful angel eye rings in a perfect color. The headlight has to be cut open but they are guaranteeing perfection. I will keep everyone posted about the progress of this project..... Until then, if somebody has a better product with pics to show, I'd love to see it.
I'll take some pics with my Nikon of the Phillips bulbs they are as close as you can get to stay away from the yellow bulb to the led look
Would love to see them regardless.
But tell me, isn't it true that once you turn on the headlights they either turn off or turn into regular amber color?? Please let me know and looking forward to ur pics....
Thx
Appreciate 0