View Single Post
      04-20-2014, 02:29 AM   #2
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David1234567 View Post
Having recently just sold my 135I convertible I have decided to grow up a little and go for something more subtle but that still can push me back into my seat. I have ordered a BMW 430d m sport, 19" wheels, Sun glass in Estoril blue and Dakota black leather. Recently I have been having second thoughts and I'm still in a position to change.

The cars a company car but the scheme where I work means I literally could have ordered most cars, the following entered my final list:

428I m sport, auto box
430d (as above)
335d x drive (really prefer the coupe but cheaper list means this is affordable 435d too expensive!)
235I
420d lots of options ie professional Sat nav , hud etc

I decided the 430d was the best balance, but now not sure (especially as I can't find a review and BMW couldn't get me one to test drive!). What's everyone s thoughts on the list!?
Well, Welcome to this forum. The guys here will slay you for the feel of blood, and the females,well... there are none besides me, but I'm from that continent, so I don't count as one.

As a way to understand things, this forum works perfectly. Everything you could ever even dream, will be here. And again, most people here write like they know most of do not speak english, so they explain things well. This is my third language, and today I tried to read the extras on my native language, and it was just so wrong, the info was already there, and given to me by a better translator.

don't mind the idiots and answer to the rest of the folk, and they will give you all they have. Seriously, these guys have a way to explain things, that works even for me. If you decide to join us in the dark side, the M4 forum can always use a Brit in the mix.
The first thing the boys will do, is to dig up until blood comes out, but don't mind that, it's just how a forum works. I come from the rally europe, so these guys have had enough of my blood already. Relax, make mistakes, and enjoy your tour.

My excuse to answering in everything tonight is, that markets are closed, I'm seriously bored, and this will keep on going till next thursday, and I'm sorry already.
( I know I'm bored, but how the hell do you people sleep like 8 hour per day?)
Appreciate 0