Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070 View Post
But it is important to feel you can trust your pediatrician, and that it is in a location that's convenient for you. For real, ours is in a really wealthy area, and I don't mind that because they seem to treat people in a certain way. But the location is a bit inconvenient--only 7 miles, but that can be 40 minutes during rush hour. However, they ALWAYS have returned phone calls even out of hours so as a child gets older, you don't have to go as often, and we prefer to keep the doctor(s)....not to mention they are close to the Ferrari dealership so we can kill 2 birds with one stone!
Yeah I'm in the same exact situation. Ours is halfway between my office and my house in a rich town (same mileage and traffic situation as well). The problem I have is that they can be super late for routine checkups because they make time for emergencies. It's great when there's a real problem but it fucking sucks to sit there waiting for a half hour for anything routine if they squeezed an emergency in. I get mad then I see the other side and I get it. What they should really do is have two doctors on appointments and a third exclusively on walk-ins. Maybe I should suggest that...

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0