View Single Post
      11-17-2017, 01:35 PM   #58
teflon_jones
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 08 335Xi 6 speed

Strangest place for me: In the middle of the nowhere in the desert in Saudi Arabia at his camel farm. My friend who's a well-to-do Saudi liked to show me the country, including several of his ridiculous properties, took me out to the camel farm one afternoon. Never having been there, I didn't realize it meant driving hours away from any sign of civilization (in Saudi there aren't any small towns - just large cities in key spots very far apart. Visiting for a short time turned into feeding the animals, taking lots of pictures, evening prayers, and cooking a camel and rice dish for dinner. Camel can only be cooked one way which is basically like pot roast and takes 3+ hours. My stomach never adjusted to the food despite spending roughly two years in-country. Well after several hours there, a tent with carpets and pillows was put up to keep us warm (the temp went from 115 down to the low 60s with a strong breeze once the sun set). After lying around in the tent for a while chatting, my stomach started to gurgle and I knew I was in trouble. There was no bathroom and nowhere to get out of sight since the tent was the only building as far as the eye could see, and the tallest vegetation was maybe a foot high. Personal hygiene and such aren't talked about in that culture so I couldn't ask anything, so I finally just went as far away as I could and found the 3 biggest blades of grass to hide behind. I had absolutely nothing to wipe with except sand or thorny little bushes or miniscule blades of grass, so I just let it go and got my bright white thawb back in place. Of course I didn't realize until I stood up that I hadn't pulled the back bottom edge of my thawb up high enough and you can guess what happened. I desperately tried to clean it with sand but it was a lost cause, so for the next several hours until we returned to Riyadh, I made sure to sit on the carpets and keep my back end out of view. I didn't have a spare with me so I had to give it to the hotel front desk to clean. I can imagine what the laundry guys thought and how much they laughed! But the next morning I got it back perfectly clean and pressed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingwan View Post
What’s the next thread? “Who likes getting sucked off while taking a deuce?”
Oh yeah blumpies rule!

Now be honest how many of you knew that's what it's called? While I've never gotten one, a college fraternity brother regularly got them, and his girlfriend also looked to give him rim jobs. I never asked for any more details since the ones I heard already made me their up a little in my mouth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal f80 View Post
one cup , two girls
Am I the only person in the planet to never see this video?
Appreciate 0