View Single Post
      03-22-2018, 05:54 PM   #10
saifmassoud
Rep
Drives: Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelo Cat View Post
Loving the pics saifmassoud, ^ you must have turned up the ambient lighting all the way to maximum to get that kind of glow? Loving it though! (or a very long exposure?)

The sunroofs with the lighting is great...definitely be looking forward to that in the next 7...Can't get the lighting on the standard sunroof in a G11 unfortunately.

Welcome to the 7, and to the 7 subforum, great to have you here, please do continue to post and share your thoughts and joy of the new car!

That's quite a change coming from the Z4 to a 7! Mind me asking why the change? Although they are great to drive and feel quite small, the 7 must feel vary large compared to the Z4 (especially in width!)
I still have the Z4 but the 7 is for my father, I do drive it occasionally though. We had an S550 that we traded in for the 7 but I got to tell you there is really no comparison.

Some might argue that the 7 went a little bit too conservative on exterior and the Merc is a bit more "aggressive" and "execurtive" in its exterior? I can see that some of this might be true but in terms of ride handling, the drive, the interior, technology, and ambient lighting, there is no comparison. 7 wins.

And yes, Ambient lighting is turned to maximum.
Appreciate 0