01-19-2015, 12:59 PM   #34
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoM4 View Post
I won't be able to read, watch, or listen to sports media for two weeks. They are going to talk about Wilson being clutch and crediting him for that win. 4 interceptions and he was terrible. A fake field goal for a touchdown and two huge packer mistakes won them the game. Wilson played as terrible as he could but he hit 3 passes that everybody is going to talk about.
I don't think any Seahawks fan with perspective (yes they are some, me being one of them ) would say Wilson should be credited with the win. He was 'clutch' (your word) for about 3 minutes in regulation and OT, otherwise he was terrible. 2 of those INTs were horrible throws, but the other 2 should have been caught. Or perhaps dropped, but not bounce right up into the air like they did. Many today calling the Seahawks lucky but I'd say they were quite unlucky on those 2 plays. And if those aren't intercepted who knows what happens - GB doesn't get those FGs and perhaps Seattle does and it's a different game at the end. Maybe Seattle still wins but doesn't need so much good fortune in doing so.

I'm a Seahawks fan and won't be able to watch or listen to the media for 2 weeks either. Most of that programming and analysis has become un-watchable.
Appreciate 0