View Single Post
      11-08-2009, 12:51 AM   #264
oneginee
Banned
Rep
Drives: GT3 RS

I lower my hat to an excellent video production. I hope the car's numbers will be as good. In a perfect world BMW would put everything in this GTR minus all the deletes : Makrolon plastic rear windows, sound insulation, door trims, AC, sound system in the regular M3 2011. I mean everyone and their brother would want that thing and production cost would not be a pb if mass produced.

Back to reality I hope the complications and expense of clearing DOT and EPA standards for the North American market will not stop BMW from exporting the GTR to the United States. And like the CSL I hope everything we see in this GTR will be made available in 2011 on the regular M3 as part of the North American-only Competition Package. Right ? If so it would be my next car for sure.

For video promotion comparison here is the GT3-RS official video on a track. You must click on the 'extreme truth" button and enter some name then 'to the race track' to start the video. Now that guy is wearing a helmet. Then tell me : M3 GTR or GT3 RS ?

http://flash.porsche.com/microsite/9...ithLogin=false
Appreciate 0