View Single Post
      03-29-2016, 01:15 PM   #68
Haywood
I know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2...
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 Coupe, e39 M5, i3s

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnersfan10 View Post
So are we all resigned that Leicester is actually going to win this thing!?!?!?! I'm a diehard Arsenal fan and really thought this was going to be our year up until a month ago. (Yes I know shouldn't have gotten my hopes up again)

Kept saying Leicester will blow it, but it would take a monumental collapse at this point (Arsenal are good at those!)
Sorry to hear you're an Arsenal fan. I will save my rant about Wenger. But, it is sad that in a season where Chelsea have imploded, City have gotten old, Manure sucks, and Liverpool are rebuilding; this was the season for Arsenal to win. That being said, LC completely deserve to win the league. They have been the most consistent squad and they are so much fun to watch. They play as a team and they never give up on any game. Regardless, if they are down by 2 or up by 2.

The whole Vardy story is amazing. Playing non-league football just 4 years ago and now he's one of the best strikers in the EPL. It also not just the goals. If you watch him play, he just keeps aggravating defenders, continues great hold up play, and is a great passer.

I'm totally rooting for these guys which will be the biggest story in English football history. Even when Blackburn won, they spent a lot of money on that squad. These are journeymen who couldn't even get into the starting lineup on other clubs. Awesome story.
2013 Mineral White e92 M3 (sold )
2014 Carbon Black 650i M-sport (sold)
Appreciate 0