07-26-2015, 09:11 PM   #14
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninong View Post
A couple of points to remember. BMW has no plans to send the G11 wheelbase to the US. Because they have no plans to send the G11 wheelbase to the US, the two cars that they will be sending to us will be the 740i and the 750i xDrive, both of them on the G12 wheelbase. In other words, they have dropped the 'L' from their nomenclature for US models.

The next model scheduled for the US market will be the G 12 750i. It will begin production in November and probably start arriving over here in late December or early January. They're sending us the xDrive version first.

Individual paint and/or Individual interiors will be available starting in March 2016, except that the BMW Individual Design Composition is supposed to be available immediately according to the BMW International website. As usual, BMW USA says nothing about that possibility. That's the one with Individual Almondine Brown paint.

P.S. -- We won't be getting laser headlights or that remote parking option where you park the car from outside the car. Neither of those things are legal in the US.

Thanks for the concise reply. Sucks about the laser lights and waiting for Individual and no ///M7.
Appreciate 0