View Single Post
      05-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #5
golfinguy
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2009 750 Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhans7154 View Post
Has any one seen the new BMW color Mineral White Metallic in real life? I called up my Sales rep and ask to put my order on hold because im really interested in this color, but im kinda skeptical. I hate the way the pearl white lexus look. Its hard to judge from pics because every pic i see looks diffrent. and in anybodys opinion is the alpine white a better look? thank you.

Im driving my self crazy with this please help.

Oh by the way my original order was metallic black on black leather with sport package, Im considering changing it to Mineral white, black leather with black showdow trim.
I ordered my 750 LI as Mineral White/Saddle without seeing the colors in person. The car is built and at the port awaiting shipping. I had a chance to see Mineral White side by side with Alpine White today and the difference is very subtle. In sunlight, Mineral White has a very subtle silvery tint but still looks quite white. In my opinion it does not have Lexus pearl look.

I am very happy with my choice. Oyster interior with White looked stunning and very classy. I think saddle will look great too.

It seems my car is stuck at the port for a week now waiting for a ship. Driving me nuts.
Appreciate 0